Wednesday, February 7, 2007

With Camera Phone - ready to snap anytime

I will remember that when I was younger, I used to make a point to carry a small point & shoot camera with me where-ever I go. I had captured many great and memorable photos with my little Yashica T5. I have sold the camera at S$130 in 2004 to raise fund for my dreamed digital SLR. I kind of miss the camera now.

With the invention of camera phone with high quality image such as K800i and K750. I am back to those days where I am really to snap anytime, anywhere. The picture here is taken when I was waiting at Woodlands Civic centre on a Sunday morning. Feeling bored, look up and found that the upstairs and the root is quite interesting. I turned my camera to black and white mode, and turned off flash. Instantly, I have an image good enough for my camera background :-)

So with a camera phone in hand, be alert and really to capture all the little wonders in your life.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ya, i'm also very delighted with my Nokia phone camera (3.2 mega-pixels) when the pic turns out to be clear and crispy. By the way, like your stair-to-heaven pic. Post more pics taken from your phone.